- #include <stdio.h>
- // "Hello World"
- // C was one of the first languages I have learned, and I still like to this day. It's the first language I wrote "Hello World" in.
- // I don't use it as much anymore, but that's to be expected since I haven't really written anything higly-optimized in a long time.
- // That, and it reminds me of schoolwork, which always sucks. The manual memory managment is fun, especially when screwing up. Also,
- // this is the only language I've actually done point arithmetic in, which is insane when you think about it.
- // This is the only "Hello World" I'll write on this project, since C is so close to my heart. The other languages get some awesome
- // elementary algorithms.
- int main()
- printf("Hello, World!");
- return 0;